Lazy Sundays have always brought me so much happiness. Forget running errands and getting shit done. My favorite way to spend a Sunday is rolling out of bed straight onto the couch. Add in an entire season of 24 or Lost and possibly a pint of Pistachio Gelato and I am in procrastination heaven.
Unfortunately, I spent most of today with a terrible hangover and no couch. Regardless, I still managed to find a little bit of sunshine from this week’s favorite things.
1. Capri Blue Candles. These are super pricey, but amazing. I bought myself one as a housewarming present for my big move on Friday.
2. Leafy Greens. Delicious. Nutritious. And they make me look really cool and alternative walking through the farmer’s market.
3. Homemade Doggy Treats. A friend of mine made these adorable pumpkin treats and gave my pups a doggy bag to take some home. I kind of want these itty bitty cookie cutters for myself.
4. Friends Who Can Cook. My friend made me this delicious chicken parm before going out last night. It’s a good thing I had all of this deliciousness in my stomach before consuming small buckets of vodka.
5. Grammy Party! Because the best part of awards shows is the commentary on everyone’s outfit. And the snacks.