As my loyal followers know, I just moved downtown. While I am not yet ready to unleash the full awesomeness of my new pad unto you all, I will share a couple of sneak peeks. Here is today’s joyful sunshine:
1. Pretty Dish Display. Looks amazing against my red wall. You don’t have to tell me you’re jealous. I already know.
2. Chicken and Waffles. I was a Chicken-and-Waffles virgin until last night when I got this at 24 Diner. So delicious. Then again, I would pass a bill in the senate to douse every edible item in maple syrup if I could, so maybe I am not the most reliable source.
3. Pop Containers. So handy for baking. And just down-right adorable. How cute are they in my new downtown pantry?
4. Misfortune Cookies. I just found out about these. They are fucking hilarious. I’d really like to hand them out to the people at work who I don’t like.
5. My mischief-making girl. Maybe you’ll think twice about not sharing your breakfast taco next time. Consequences will be enforced. Still wanna brush your teeth, ma?