On this first workday of daylight savings, I have found it rather difficult to concentrate.
Today was my first day in a new cube, so I spent most of the morning moving my tiny green Buddha around the desk and pretending to unpack all of my other worldly trinkets. This took certain priority over my email queue, as I don’t want to know what would happen if mini Buddha didn’t enjoy his new view.
Before actually working, I needed to complete a few other critical tasks, such as:
- Staring at the fog.
- Watering my dead plants.
- Creating fake email addresses and subscribing them to my blog.
But only kind of.
- Checking my Grandfather’s Facebook page to see if he has any new friends.
- Combing Henry’s hair.
- Plugging in the tiny anime-looking figurine on my desk (it’s just not as exciting when he doesn’t light up).
- Watching Bon Qui Qui for the hundred millionth time.
- Plotting RFTL world domination.
- Writing this post.
Obviously, this list is too short. Please help to boost my productivity and contribute some worthy ideas.
Best one wins a picture of food that I made and probably ate by myself. Because that’s really the only thing I have to contribute to society.